- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, J2 GLOBAL INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The revenue growth significantly trails the industry average of 44.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 24.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $25.50 million to $31.65 million.
- J2 GLOBAL INC has improved earnings per share by 27.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, J2 GLOBAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.43 versus $1.81 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.62 versus $2.43).
5 Tech Stocks to Buy for 2013: SAP AG
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts