Shareholders who have questions regarding the distribution may contact AST Fund Solutions, LLC at 1-866-406-2283.
The Fund is a closed-end management investment company that seeks long-term capital appreciation as a primary objective and income as a secondary objective by investing primarily in Indonesian equity and debt securities.
Aberdeen Indonesia Fund, Inc. is listed on the NYSE MKT under the ticker symbol "IF".
Closed-end funds are traded on the secondary market through one of the stock exchanges. The Fund's investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that an investor's shares may be worth more or less than the original cost. Shares of closed-end funds may trade above (a premium) or below (a discount) the net asset value (NAV) of the fund's portfolio. There is no assurance that the Fund will achieve its investment objective. Past performance does not guarantee future results.If you wish to receive this information electronically, please contact: InvestorRelations@aberdeen-asset.com www.aberdeenif.com SOURCE Aberdeen Indonesia Fund, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV