TheStreet's James Rogers gave his initial impressions, saying he "was quietly impressed with the new OS."
Shares of Research In Motion rose sharply this week, gaining 3.53% to reach $12.01.
Ahead of the fiscal cliff, Oracle (ORCL) decided to take matters into its own hands, accelerating its upcoming dividend payments. According to a press release, Oracle has accelerated its second, third and fourth-quarter cash dividend totaling 18 cents per share to be payable later this month. Oracle noted in the press release that CEO Larry Ellison, also its largest shareholder, did not participate or vote on this matter. It came straight from the board. The accelerated dividend will be paid to shareholders of record as of Dec. 14, 2012, with a payment date of Dec. 21, 2012. Oracle shares fell 0.78% this week to finish at $31.92. Enjoy your weekend everyone. -- Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York. >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV