The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating securities claims against Universal Technical Institute (NYSE: UTI) to recover shareholder losses.
On November 28, 2012 UTI announced that in September it received a Civil Investigative Demand from the Massachusetts Attorney General relating to the pending investigation of a false claims allegation related to student loans, guarantees, and grants. Particularly, the government action relates to allegations that UTI caused false claims to be submitted to Massachusetts relating to student loans, guarantees and grants provided to students at the UTI’s Norwood, Massachusetts campus. This adverse information caused UTI’s stock fall 28% on November 28, 2012.
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating securities claims as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased UTI’s securities prior to November 28, 2012, you may visit the website at http://www.rosenlegal.com to join the action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Jonathan Horne of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV