Holiday Gifts That Keep On Giving/ Chicago Bakers Busy As Bees Helping Students Get College Scholarships This Holiday Season
CHICAGO, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bees are working round the clock on the South side of Chicago so that student beekeepers from the Chicago High School of Agricultural Sciences (CHSAS) can harvest enough honey to supply The Eli's Cheesecake Company of Chicago with the key ingredient used to produce Eli's new holiday dessert ...Wildflower Honey Cheesecake. According to Marc Schulman, Eli's President, "It's a win win... by purchasing the honey from CHSAS, we not only support the school financially, but give students the opportunity to participate in many aspects of the food industry." CHSAS senior Charlie Herrera agrees, "As a food science major, I like the fact that our teachers incorporate real business situations into the classroom...like the honey project." Students are involved in every step of the process, from harvesting to preparing and bottling to delivery of the wildflower honey to Eli's bakery located on Chicago's Northwest Side.
All proceeds from purchasing the honey as well as a portion of the proceeds from Wildflower Honey Cheesecake sales go the CHSAS's college scholarship fund for deserving seniors.
Visit http://shop.elicheesecake.com/product/cheesecake_honey to see how we make this honey of a gift!
In addition to Wildflower Honey, a portion of the sales from Eli's delicious array of holiday dessert will also be donated to CHSAS. Holiday flavors include Hot Chocolate with Salted Caramel, Cinnamon Roll Streusel, Pumpkin, Red Velvet, holiday samplers and gift towers. Also perfect for Hanukkah - certified Kosher!For student beekeepers and product images: http://www.elicheesecake.com/images SOURCE The Eli's Cheesecake Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV