The airplane, a 737-800, was initially delivered to Newport Beach, Calif.-based leasing company Aviation Capital Group (ACG) and is going to be leased and operated by WestJet.
"We are delighted to be leasing this milestone airplane to WestJet," said R. Stephen Hannahs, group managing director and CEO of ACG. "The Boeing 737-800 is an excellent airplane to support WestJet's growth strategy. It provides the efficiency, reliability and passenger amenities needed to grow in today's competitive marketplace."
Contact: Tim BaderBoeing Commercial Airplanes North America/Leasing Communications 425-717-0672 Tim.firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: http://www.boeing.com/newairplane//737ng/Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV