Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC Friday night:
PDC Energy (PDCE): Thanks to its shale operations, this stock is a buy, buy, buy, Cramer said.
Finistar (FNSR): "I'm going to take a pass. I don't like the group much because I don't like the customers."UnitedHealthcare (UNH): It's good. Buy it. Hovnanian (HOV): No, I'm not going there," he said, preferring Toll Brothers (TOL). Merrimack Pharmaceuticals (MACK): Calling it a speculative stock, he urged callers to "buy more" and "stick with it." Cabela's (CAB): Despite a spate of warm weather affecting this "cold weather stock," Cramer urged viewers to buy, buy, buy. American Capital Agency (AGNC): "Buy it." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Margo D. Beller in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV