Cramer suggested taking a pass on PrivateBancorp (PVTB).
Asked via Twitter about
(MDLZ), a holding in Cramer's charitable trust,
But Cramer asks, why would you ring the register? Did something happen? Are there fact changes? JNJ could split up and immediately go to $75, $80 a share, Cramer is a buyer. Likewise, no way should you sell EPD, Cramer said, it has one of the best and safest yield. Buy more.
No Huddle OffenseWho is really doing well in retail? Cramer asked. Well, with holiday shopping season in full swing and consumers facing a real wallop to the paycheck come Jan. 1 if there is no deal, the winner is Lululemon (LULU). Lulu's last earnings numbers were "astounding," Cramer said, but its weak outlook has gotten investors nervous. Cramer scoffed at that. Lulu customers tend to be wealthy so won't be as affected by the fiscal cliff. It has 200 stores and can easily open more, including internationally, where it has started to expand. Its yoga clothes are well-made and it encourages better health. "It's not too late to buy Lulu," Cramer concluded. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Anthony Buccino and Margo D. Beller in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV