Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Dec. 7
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
Takes serious talent to have lost on gold this year RT @katekellycnbc: Paulson gold fund fell nearly 10% in November, down roughly 30% YTD— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) December 7, 2012
On the other hand, John Paulson who is worth over $2 billion, is greatly disturbed by what Twitter pundits think about him.— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 7, 2012
Find it hard to believe that the SEC has any case against Hastings if he's posting on any site with a "one to many" open subscription setup— Leigh Drogen (@LDrogen) December 7, 2012
I think we need #BowlesSimpsonFacts. Nobody knows what's in it.— Matt O'Brien (@ObsoleteDogma) December 7, 2012
Tieless look not doing Boehner any favors in shaking the "Speaker under siege" meme.— Duke (@DukeStJournal) December 7, 2012
Journos should attach more significance tothe use of the term "reckless talk " by Boehner.— Ivan the K (@IvanTheK) December 7, 2012
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV