Harleysville Savings Financial Corporation Announces Intention To Voluntarily Delist From The Nasdaq Stock Market And Deregister As Reporting Company With The SEC
The Company’s wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Harleysville Savings Bank, will continue to report detailed quarterly financial results to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation via its Call Reports, which are publicly available on the FDIC’s website at www.fdic.gov .
Harleysville Savings Financial Corporation is the holding company for Harleysville Savings Bank. Established in 1915, Harleysville Savings Bank is a Pennsylvania chartered and federally insured savings bank headquartered in Harleysville, PA. Harleysville is located in central Montgomery County, which has the third largest population base and the second highest per capita income in the state of Pennsylvania.
This press release contains forward-looking statements based on
current expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties.
All forecasts, projections, future plans or other statements, other than
statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements and
include words or phrases such as “believes,” “will,” “expects,”
“anticipates,” “intends,” “estimates,” “our view,” “we see,” “would” and
words and phrases of similar import. The forward looking statements in
this press release are also forward-looking statements within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the
“Securities Act”), and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”), and involve substantial risks and
uncertainties. We can give no assurance that such expectations will
prove to be correct. Actual results could differ materially as a result
of a variety of risks and uncertainties, many of which are outside of
the control of management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV