TCF Bank has partnered with 104.3 FM WOMC and the Salvation Army again this year to help those who are less fortunate during the holiday season. Last year, the community showed their support by donating 10,000 new toys to the Santa’s Toy Castle toy drive, bringing smiles to thousands of kids in the Metro Detroit area.
A new unwrapped toy can be dropped off at any of the TCF branches in Michigan 7 days a week through December 13, 2012 to help fill Santa’s Toy Castle. The new toys will be donated to the Salvation Army and help those in the Metro Detroit area this holiday season. To find the nearest TCF Bank location visit tcfbank.com or call 1-800-TCF-BANK (1-800-823-2265).
104.3 FM WOMC will be onsite at both the TCF Canton branch on Ford Road and Canton Center Road, and the Shelby Township branch on Hayes Road and M-59 on Friday, December 14 th and Saturday, December 15 th. The radio station will be broadcasting live from 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Friday and from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Saturday. Please stop by and help bring a smile to a child’s face this holiday season.
About TCF BankTCF Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation (NYSE: TCB), a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $17.9 billion in total assets at September 30, 2012. The company has nearly 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in 40 states. For more information about TCF, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV