The Pepco Edison Place Gallery will again become a Goodwill of Greater Washington pop-up retail shop. “Edited for Goodwill,” designed by the global architecture, design, planning and consulting firm Gensler, will temporarily reopen its doors at the space donated by Pepco — but this time with a holiday theme: Peace & Goodwill.
The store will be filled with the finest Goodwill holiday and winter apparel as well as a selection of seasonal accessories and wares. All merchandise being sold has been donated to Goodwill and culled from Washington, D.C., area stores. Pepco is adding a bit more holiday magic to the pop-up event by generously matching every dollar the store generates up to $25,000!
"This is the mission of the Pepco Edison Place Gallery,” said Debbi Jarvis, vice president of Corporate Citizenship and Social Responsibility for Pepco Holdings Inc. “It is the season of giving and the return of the pop-up retail shop to Pepco’s space dedicated to the non-profit community is ‘good will’ at its best.”
In addition to great bargains, Edited for Goodwill shoppers will have the opportunity to win a 2005 Audi wagon. Raffle tickets will be sold for $5 each or 3 for $10. Anyone making a purchase of $50 or more will receive a complimentary raffle ticket. The vehicle was donated by National Charity Services.The Pepco Edison Gallery is located at 702 Eighth St. NW between G and H streets, one block west of the Verizon Center. The retail pop-up will operate from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12, and Thursday, Dec. 13, and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 14. For general information about Pepco and updates, visit www.pepco.com, www.facebook.com/PepcoConnect, and follow Pepco at www.twitter.com/PepcoConnect. Pepco, a subsidiary of Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM), delivers safe, reliable and affordable electric service to more than 788,000 customers in Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV