Dell today unveiled Dell World: Live Online, a virtual experience for those unable to physically attend Dell World 2012. At Dell World this year, technology professionals will discover their own power to do more by learning from one another as well as identifying opportunities presented by the key forces changing business today. Dell World 2012 will address challenges in making the right technology choices and highlight solutions available for a wide range of industries.
Dell World: Live Online provides full access to keynotes, sessions and in-depth coverage and interviews from the Austin Convention Center. This online event gives attendees the opportunity to participate and be a part of the Dell World experience – no matter their location.
As virtual attendees, participants will gain access to:
- Live streams of all the keynote speeches and select super sessions, including the opening keynote from Michael Dell. All other super sessions will be available on demand after the event.
- Real-time Q&A with session speakers
- Live streaming of exclusive interviews and Solutions Showcase booth coverage
- Mobile reporting from around the event
- Conversations with subject-matter experts
Dell World: Live Online attendees will be able to join a virtual community of thousands of peers through Dell World Connect. This is a network within the online event where participants can connect with other attendees with similar interests, discover the most-watched sessions and participate in the conversation.For additional information and to register, please visit www.DellWorldLiveOnline.com. Additional information: www.dell.com. Join us at Dell World 2012 – The Power to Do More. Technology professionals will learn from one another and identify key challenges and opportunities connected to the top forces changing business today. Learn more at www.DellWorld.com or follow #DellWorld on Twitter. Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV