NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE: ITG), a leading independent execution broker and research provider, today announced the release of a survey of leading energy industry executives and private equity investors. The survey was conducted at Play by Play: Energy Day with ITG Analysts in Houston on November 29th, which drew almost 100 energy professionals from 37 firms. The conference offered detailed technical presentations by several senior Calgary-based energy analysts from ITG Investment Research, covering established and emerging energy plays across the United States. Presentation topics included Utica, Woodbine, Pearsall, Eagle Ford, Permian Basin, Bakken and Tuscaloosa, among others.
- Natural Gas Forecasts: 44% of the industry and private equity respondents expect Henry Hub natural gas prices of between $4.00 and $4.50/MMbtu at the end of 2013, while 41% forecast $3.50 - $4.00/MMbtu.
- Long Term Natural Gas: 55% expect $5.00/MMbtu while 35% see $4.00/MMbtu.
- Long Term Oil: 40% expect $90/bbl WTI crude, while 33% expect $80/bbl.
- Most Interesting International Regions for Energy Investment: Australia, China, Africa, Mexico.
The survey also asked participants to highlight the most overrated and most underappreciated Lower 48 energy plays as well as the best and worst management teams.With a dedicated team of geological and petroleum engineers and financial analysts, ITG Investment Research covers over 175 companies operating in more than 40 different energy plays. ITG Investment Research was ranked second overall for analyst quality in Greenwich Associates' 2012 U.S. Equity Research Survey.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts