D.R. Horton, Inc. (NYSE:DHI) has declared a cash dividend of $0.15 per share. This dividend is in lieu of and accelerates the payment of all quarterly dividends that the Company would have otherwise paid in calendar year 2013. The accelerated dividend is payable on December 21, 2012 to stockholders of record on December 17, 2012.
D.R. Horton, Inc., America’s Builder, is the largest homebuilder in the United States, based on its 18,890 homes closed during its fiscal year ended September 30, 2012. Founded in 1978 in Fort Worth, Texas, D.R. Horton has operations in 77 markets in 26 states in the East, Midwest, Southeast, South Central, Southwest and West regions of the United States. The Company is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes with sales prices ranging from $100,000 to over $600,000. D.R. Horton also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
WEBSITE ADDRESS: www.drhorton.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV