LONDON, December 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading global communications consultancy Ketchum was honored as Agency of the Year at last night's European Excellence Awards ceremony held in London. This award caps a banner year of industry recognition for Ketchum, including PR Agency of the Year and Large Consultancy of the Year at the North American PRWeek and PRmoment inaugural Golden Hedgehog Awards, respectively. In October, the company received an International Consultancy of the Year "highly commended" designation at the PRWeek Awards in the U.K., after having won the top award the previous year.
"In the last 18 months, we have made great strides to live up to the title of the best international consultancy by serving as key business partners for our clients and continuing to deliver strategic counsel, creative ideas and measurable results," said David Gallagher, Ketchum senior partner and CEO, Europe. "Being honored as agency of the year by several respected industry bodies is a reflection of this commitment, and we are grateful to be recognized as an industry leader by this distinguished panel of our peers."
In addition to winning the Agency of the Year award, Ketchum and its client, FedEx, won two European Excellence Awards in the following categories:AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSPORT "FedEx Delivers Panda-monium Across the Globe" FedEx with Ketchum UNITED KINGDOM/ IRELAND "FedEx Delivers Panda-monium Across the Globe" FedEx with Ketchum About the European Excellence Awards The European Excellence Awards are created to honour the most outstanding achievements of communications professionals in their field. The awards also provide an excellent networking forum for all attendees and take a comprehensive look at communications achievements across Europe. This year's awards ceremony was held Dec. 6, 2012 at the Roundhouse in London. About Ketchum
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV