New Platform For Doctorates Of Business Administration (DBA): How Do You Identify A Quality Program In The Absence Of Rankings?
MUNICH, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In contrast to MBA programs, Doctorates of Business Administration (DBA) are not covered by internationally recognized rankings. Hence, proxies are needed to assess the quality of a program. The new platform Doctor of Business Administration Compass provides an overview of the five most important quality criteria:
1. Assess the research quality of the faculty.2. Have a look at accredited programs.3. Assess the reputation of a school.4. How experienced is the school in teaching?5. How well is the school exposed to executives?
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) offers executives a great opportunity: In three to four years, they can complete a doctoral degree in management without leaving their companies. In many cases, they can even design their research around a topic from within their companies so that their employer profits from the DBA studies. DBA programs differ a lot in terms of quality, however. The platform Doctor of Business Administration Compass provides an overview of more than 230 programs worldwide and guidelines on how to find a quality DBA.
The Doctor of Business Administration Compass www.dba-compass.com went online in October 2012 and provides an overview of management doctorates for professionals. It contains a database with schools and programs, background information on rankings and the difference between a DBA and a PhD as well as events and application deadlines. Further websites are: Master in Management Compass and Master of Business Administration Compass.This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. SOURCE DBA Compass
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV