SEATTLE, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L & L Energy, Inc., (Nasdaq: LLEN) ("L&L" or the "Company"), a Seattle-based company with a track record of profitable coal operations in China, today announced it will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter FY2013 financial results at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time ( 9:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time) on Tuesday, December 11. The audio call of the meeting will be available via telephone at:
North America Toll Free: (800) 893-5360 International Toll: (404) 665-9534 Conference ID: 78879010
Please call five minutes prior to 12:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://www.llenergyinc.com. A replay will be available from December 11, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. EDT to December 18, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. The number for the replay is (855) 859-2056 or for international calls, (404) 537-3406. Conference ID#: 78879010.
Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org 206-264-8065SOURCE L & L Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV