5W Public Relations Adds Absorption Pharmaceuticals To Its Consumer Brands Client Roster
NEW YORK, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 5WPR, one of the 25 largest independent Public Relations firms in the U.S., today announced the addition of Absorption Pharmaceuticals to its diverse roster of consumer product clients. Absorption Pharmaceuticals is the manufacturer of Promescent, the only FDA-approved topical use treatment for premature ejaculation (PE). For Absorption Pharmaceuticals, 5W Public Relations will execute a multi-tiered media relations campaign.
"We are excited to be working with this innovative company," said Ronn Torossian, Founder of 5W Public Relations. "We look forward to helping this brand capture additional market share and elevating its visibility within leading media."
"As Absorption Pharmaceuticals continues to expand and offer an exceptional product to consumers, we are excited to let consumers know about our life-changing product," said Jeff Abraham, CEO of Absorption Pharmaceuticals.
ABOUT 5W PUBLIC RELATIONS:5W Public Relations (5W) is a full-service agency known for cutting edge programs that engage people with businesses, issues and ideas. With more than 90 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications, Reputation Management, CSR, Sustainability Communications), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results driven approach to communications. Learn more at www.5wpr.com. SOURCE 5W Public Relations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV