Indiaspora Announces Inaugural Ball To Honor President Obama
Indian Americans to Celebrate Their Arrival on the National Stage in Washington
WASHINGTON, Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Indiaspora, founded by community leaders to unite Indian Americans, announced the Indiaspora 2013 Inaugural Ball to honor President Obama's second term as President of the United States. Indian Americans and well-wishers from around the globe will celebrate the community's success and the re-election of President Obama at a formal cross-cultural gala on January 19, 2013 at the Mandarin Oriental Washington, D.C.
Join the world's oldest and largest democracies in congratulating President Barack Obama as he is sworn in to his second term as President of the United States. For information on how to attend, visit: http://www.indiaspora.org/inauguration
As Indian Americans play a larger role in national politics, they are enjoying:
- A big "thank you" from President Obama - A new study shows 75 percent of Indian Americans in swing states supported the president's re-election.
- A presence in national politics and more – Californian Dr. Ami Bera was elected to the House of Representatives, the third Indian American to be elected to Congress. And from across the country 16 others were able to join the ranks of elected public servants.
- A bigger role in campaign fundraising – Experts say Indian Americans are raising more money than ever for candidates on both sides of the aisle in local, state-wide and national races.
- Supporting Indian American candidates at all levels of American government regardless of party affiliation
- Raising the awareness and resources needed to take care of the underprivileged and "invisibles" in the U.S. community
- A kick-start for President Obama's second-term "strategic partnership" with India
- A strong commitment from our Indian compatriots that reform policies will be carried through
- An effective set of philanthropic models that can serve as a bridge between the U.S. and India
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV