PERTH, Western Australia, Dec. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Coalspur Mines Limited ("Coalspur" or "Company") (ASX: CPL, TSX: CPT) advises that it will adopt December 31 as its financial year end commencing on December, 31 2012.
The purpose of the change in financial year is to align the Company's financial year end with that of its Canadian subsidiary as it develops the Vista Coal Project.
As a consequence the Company will prepare Financial Statements and an Annual Report for the period from the July 1, 2012 to December, 31 2012. The Financial Report and Directors' Report will be lodged with the ASX on or before 31 March 2013 with the Annual Report being lodged by 30 April 2013.
The Company will hold its 2013 Annual General Meeting by 31 May 2013.SOURCE Coalspur Mines Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV