Over Half Of Parents To Splurge On Kids' Presents This Christmas Despite Financial Climate
LONDON, December 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Over 55% of British parents have not cut back on children's presents this Christmas despite deep government cuts affecting household incomes.
The results came to light in a recent survey by money-saving website, MyFamilyClub.co.uk.
Survey figures also revealed that:
- 53% of parents also confessed to not having made a pre-Christmas plan or budget to deal with burgeoning festive spending.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV