Hiram E. Chodosh Is Named Fifth President Of Claremont McKenna College
"Hiram is a first-class legal mind, and an exceptional scholar who is poised to lead this institution on to greater heights," said Presidential Search Committee Chair and Trustee David Mgrublian '82 P'11. "We identified, reviewed, and met with an outstanding pool of candidates and I am delighted that Hiram will be the new president at CMC."
Search committee member Paul Hurley, the Edward J. Sexton Professor of Philosophy, said, "I am thrilled and gratified that Hiram has agreed to serve as the College's next president. His life to date is a testament to the extraordinary value and power of a liberal arts education. I am confident that he will be an inspiration to our students and a true partner with our faculty."
Chodosh was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey, and attended Hillside High School in Hillside, New Jersey. He received his B.A. from Wesleyan University and his J.D. from Yale Law School. He is married to Priya Junnar and they have two children, Saja, 20, and Caleb, 17.
Claremont McKenna College is a private liberal arts college with a curricular emphasis on economics, government and public affairs. Established in 1946, CMC is a member of The Claremont Colleges in Claremont, California.SOURCE Claremont McKenna College
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV