WestPark Capital Sponsors Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation At New York Charity Event
NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WestPark Capital announced today that it was a primary sponsor for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation at a Charity Event held at the Lucille Lortel Theatre in New York City on Monday, December 3 rd.
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) is dedicated to improving lives and finding a cure for type I Diabetes which affects almost 3 million Americans. Founded in 1970, they are the largest charitable sponsor of type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.
"We are honored to have participated in such a worthy undertaking and we are committed to getting involved in area's in our community where we can make a difference by helping to improve the lives of those less fortunate or those stricken with disease," said WestPark Capital CEO, Rick Rappaport.
For further information please contact WestPark Capital.About WestPark Capital WestPark Capital, Inc., ( www.wpcapital.com) is a full-service investment bank focused on emerging growth sectors such as healthcare, software, technology, biotechnology, financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, media and telecom industries, among other categories. WestPark provides a comprehensive range of corporate finance services, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, private placements, SIPOs and corporate finance advisory services. WestPark is committed to forging lasting partnerships with emerging growth companies and the investors who back them. Member: FINRA/SIPC. Contact: WestPark Capital, Inc. Richard Rappaport, CEO (310) 843-9300 SOURCE WestPark Capital, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV