CINCINNATI, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) today announced the pricing of the secondary public offering of 12,454,545 shares of its Class A common stock by Fifth Third Bank and its affiliate FTPS Partners, LLC at a price to the public of $20.10 per share. In addition, the underwriters will have an option to purchase up to 1,245,455 additional shares from Fifth Third Bank.
The selling stockholders will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by Vantiv.
In connection with the offering, Fifth Third Bank and FTPS Partners will be exchanging a portion of their units in Vantiv Holding LLC, a subsidiary of Vantiv, Inc., for the shares of Class A common stock to be sold in the offering.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC are the underwriters of the offering.The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the final prospectus may be obtained, when available, from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or telephone: 1-866-803-9204 or Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, or telephone: 1-800-221-1037, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed and declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV