VORNADO REALTY TRUST (NYSE:VNO) announced today that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of the retail condominium located at 666 Fifth Avenue at 53 rd Street for $707 million, expanding its best-in-class Manhattan street retail portfolio to 2.3 million square feet. The retail condominium at 666 Fifth Avenue is leased to Uniqlo, Hollister and Swatch. Vornado also owns one-half of the office building above.
This acquisition will be used in a like-kind exchange for income tax purposes for two completed asset sales and the sale of the Green Acres Mall, Valley Stream, Long Island, New York, to be completed in the first quarter of 2013.
Vornado Realty Trust is a fully integrated equity real estate investment trust.
Certain statements contained herein may constitute “forward-looking
statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and
unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the
actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be
materially different from any future results, performance or
achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Such factors include, among others, risks associated with the timing of
and costs associated with property improvements, financing commitments
and general competitive factors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV