Swenson Advisors, LLP Expands Tax Practice With New Key Additions
MURRIETA, Calif., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Swenson Advisors, LLP the premier provider of audit, tax and consulting services in the Inland Empire today announced the expansion of its growing practice with the addition of several new seasoned tax professionals.
"Swenson is expanding its tax capabilities with the addition of five Tax Partners and Managers through its association with Integra International," said Firm Managing Partner, Stephen G. Austin. "We are pleased to have these highly experienced individuals enhance our tax practice," said Mr. Austin. "These tax professionals have considerable experience in the real estate, technology, service, manufacturing and non-profit industries and their experience will help us to expand our client base."
In 2013, the firm celebrates 15 years in business and credits this milestone to its client-centric service platform and the ethical core values which are the foundation of the firm.About Swenson Advisors, LLP Swenson Advisors, LLP, established in 1998, provides assurance, tax and consulting services in a variety of industries through offices in San Diego, Murrieta and Hong Kong. Swenson is a full service accounting firm that provides services to a wide base of industries. Swenson also services clients globally through their membership in Integra International – an association of independent accounting and consulting firms around the world. Contact: Carla SanchezMarketing ManagerSwenson Advisors, LLPPhone: 619-237-3400 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Swenson Advisors, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV