CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the appointment of Rocco Orlando as the vice president for its Birmingham Branch office.
Rocco comes to CNA from The Hartford where he served as regional vice president responsible for the management of its two branch offices in Northern California. His team was consistently recognized as a top-performing regional office. Prior to joining The Hartford, he held various leadership positions with Chubb Group of Insurance Companies.
“Rocco has proven himself to be a strong leader with a track record of winning results. His staff-development and agency-relationship skills make him an ideal candidate for managing the Birmingham Branch team,” said Rob Huber, Southeastern Zone Officer – CNA.
Rocco can be reached at (205) 444-3401, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country’s seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13 th largest property and casualty company. CNA’s insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA’s services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV