CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the appointment of Brant Palmer as the vice president for its Baltimore Branch office.
“Brant brings to CNA a strong track record in underwriting and sales with both company and agency experience. I am confident that Brant’s leadership will strengthen and build producer relationships, expand our market presence, and drive continued profitable growth in the Baltimore Branch Territory,” said Tim Szerlong, President of Worldwide Field Operations – CNA.
Brant comes to CNA from The Hartford’s office in Houston, Texas, where he most recently served as Middle Market & Specialty Commercial Manager responsible for growth, underwriting profit, and staff development in Texas and Louisiana. Brant began his career at Brown & Brown Insurance.
Brant can be reached at (410) 453-4400, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.orgServing businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country’s seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA’s insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV