My concern is about their eventual exit strategy, if, and when, inflation expectations do start to rise.
Q: Do you have any financial resolutions for next year?
A: I hope that we're going to get fundamental tax reform as part of any deal, and I hope that our tax code becomes simpler, rather than more complicated. That said, I think too many people try to figure out tax strategies on the own, and there is no better area of your financial health that probably could use advice or assistance than the tax side of things. My personal resolution is to get more detailed tax advice than I currently have been getting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV