ANAHEIM, Calif., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Sunwear of California, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSUN) ("PacSun") today announced the "PacSun 50/50" promotion which will be held during the last peak shopping time of the year, December 21-23. The 50/50 holiday promotion is intended to kick off on Friday, December 21, with in-store discounts which will run through December 23 at participating PacSun stores.
"Our customers seemed to love the flexibility of shopping with friends and family throughout the night on Black Friday. Many colleges and high schools don't get out until Dec. 21, so we want to provide this same kind of flexibility leading up to the Christmas holiday," said Gary Schoenfeld, CEO of PacSun. "Details of the 50/50 promotion will be posted on Pacsun.com as we work with landlords to determine which locations can stay open throughout both Friday and Saturday nights."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV