Linear Technology Corporation (NASDAQ-LLTC). Today the Board of Directors of Linear Technology Corporation approved an increase in the Company’s quarterly dividend from $0.25 per share to $0.26 per share. This marks the 21 st consecutive year the Company has increased its dividend. At the current stock price the Company’s dividend yield is approximately 3%.
In addition, the Board approved accelerating the payment of the current quarter’s dividend into December from its historical February timeframe to benefit shareholders. Consequently, this quarter’s dividend will be paid on December 28, 2012 to stockholders of record on December 17, 2012.
The next regularly scheduled opportunity for the Board to consider and approve the declaration of a dividend will be when Linear announces its earnings results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2013, which ends on March 31, 2013.
For further information contact Paul Coghlan at Linear Technology Corporation, 1630 McCarthy Blvd., Milpitas, California 95035-7417, (408) 432-1900.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV