Additional factors that could cause future results or events to differ from those PVH expects are those risks discussed in the prospectus and prospectus supplement relating to the notes offering under the heading “Risk Factors”, as well as those risks under Item 1A, “Risk Factors,” in PVH’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 29, 2012 and other reports filed by PVH with the SEC. Please read these risk factors and other cautionary statements contained in the prospectus and other referenced filings. As a result of these risks and others, PVH’s financial condition and results of operations could be materially adversely affected.
PVH undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, the occurrence of certain events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV