Pike Electric Corporation (NYSE: PIKE), one of the nation’s leading energy solutions providers, announced that it will present at the 2012 Engineering, Construction and Utilities conference being hosted by KeyBanc Capital Markets in New York on Tuesday, December 11.
In addition to small group meetings throughout the day, the Company has made arrangements to host a conference call during the general presentation session at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. The call can be accessed by dialing (855) 235-2089, or (778) 327-3988 for international callers. The confirmation code for the live call is 91211.
A replay will be made available shortly after the live call is completed and can be accessed by dialing (858) 384-5517. The confirmation code for the replay is 91211. The replay will remain available until midnight Eastern on December 18.
About Pike Electric CorporationPike Electric Corporation is a leading provider of energy solutions to over 300 investor-owned, municipal and cooperative utilities in the United States. Our comprehensive services include facilities planning and siting, permitting, engineering, design, installation, maintenance and repair of electric and communication infrastructure. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PIKE. For more information, visit us online at www.pike.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV