HFF announced today that it has sold a non-performing loan secured by Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm, a 700,000-square-foot, grocery-anchored, mixed-use development in Allen, Texas.
HFF marketed the $133.4 million loan on behalf of a five-member bank group.
Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm features 362,436 square feet of retail space, 96,530 square feet of office space, 233 luxury multi-housing units and 15 acres of land proposed for future multi-housing development.
The HFF team representing the bank group was led by loan sale professionals Eric Tupler and Brock Cannon along with investment sale professionals Doug Hazelbaker, Bill Miller, and Ryan Shore.HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) and HFFS (HFF Securities L.P.) are owned by HFF, Inc. (NYSE: HF). HFF operates out of 21 offices nationwide and is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital markets services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF together with its affiliate HFFS offer clients a fully integrated national capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, structured finance, private equity, loan sales, and commercial loan servicing. www.hfflp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV