Benchmark oil fell $1.62, or 1.8 percent, to finish at $86.26 per barrel in New York. Brent crude, which is used to price international varieties of oil, dropped $1.78, or 1.6 percent, to end at $107.03 per barrel in London.
Heating oil fell 4.75 cents to finish at $2.9432 per gallon. Wholesale gasoline fell 4.09 cents to end at $2.5969 per gallon. Natural gas fell 3.4 cents to finish at $3.666 per 1,000 cubic feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV