Tesia Clearinghouse, LLC Becomes Subsidiary Of Renaissance Electronic Services
INDIANAPOLIS, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Renaissance Electronic Services (RES), part of the Renaissance Health Service Corporation (RHSC) family of companies, announces that Tesia Clearinghouse, LLC, one of the largest dental clearinghouses in the country and a leader in real-time claims processing, is now a subsidiary of the company. Tesia will continue to operate under its current name.
RES was created as a holding company to integrate other companies within each area of the electronic claims industry and provide a single partner with dental offices. In doing this, the company is able to provide complete and seamless claims transactions to its customers.
Handling more than 35 million claims annually, Tesia has seen its volume triple over the past five years. Much of that growth can be attributed to its extensive range of electronic services and advanced connectivity across the industry."Tesia has been a leader in connecting insurance companies with thousands of dental offices across the country," said Eric Kirnbauer, COO of Tesia Clearinghouse. "We've helped our customers streamline their claims handling process and significantly reduce costs for them across the board." Yet, according to Kirnbauer, even in today's world, a claim processed in real-time still results in a paper check for the provider and/or a mailed statement to the patient weeks later. "We're looking to change this," he stated. "As a subsidiary of RES, our combined efforts will be able to lead the next generation in claims processing. Soon, a patient will know what their payment is even before they leave the dental office without the hassle of a statement later on and the dental provider will receive payments automatically with a standardized posting report. This will result in better efficiencies and cost savings for all involved."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV