Kilroy Realty Corporation (NYSE: KRC) announced today that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per common share payable on January 15, 2013 to stockholders of record on December 31, 2012. The dividend is equivalent to an annual rate of $1.40 per share.
The board of directors also declared a dividend of $0.4296875 per share on the company’s 6.875% Series G Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for the period commencing on and including November 15, 2012 and ending on and including February 14, 2013. The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2013 to Series G preferred stockholders of record on January 31, 2013.
The board of directors also declared a dividend of $0.3984375 per share on the company’s 6.375% Series H Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock for the period commencing on and including November 15, 2012 and ending on and including February 14, 2013. The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2013 to Series H preferred stockholders of record on January 31, 2013.
About Kilroy Realty Corporation. Kilroy Realty Corporation, a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a real estate investment trust active in the office and industrial property sectors along the West Coast. For over 60 years, the company has owned, developed, acquired and managed real estate assets primarily in the coastal regions of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, greater Seattle and the San Francisco Bay Area. At September 30, 2012, the company’s stabilized office portfolio encompassed 12.7 million rentable square feet and its held for sale portfolio encompassed 3.7 million rentable square feet of office and industrial space. More information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV