Fastsigns CEO Catherine Monson: Five Traits to a Successful Career
What lessons did you learn about yourself and about the company from being on CBS' "Undercover Boss"?
Monson: First, I need to say that the "boss" has nothing to do with the casting. The production company does all the casting and you really don't know, until that morning, the first name of the person you're working with and what you're going to be taught.
I'm totally blessed that all of the employees I worked with are fabulous employees. They care about customers. They're passionate about Fastsigns. They're focused on quality and great service. That was hugely rewarding to find out that the sampling that the production company picked were just great examples of Fastsigns so that made me very, very proud.
We did uncover two really significant issues that we have.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV