Medio Selects Ken Lawrence As Vice President Of Sales
Prior to Memento, Lawrence was the vice president of banking division sales at Wincor Nixdorf, a transaction processing provider. Additionally, Lawrence was vice president of sales at startup data management provider Dataupia, and has more than seven years in various sales leadership roles at SAS Institute.
Lawrence holds a M.S. in Computer Science from Boston University and a B.S. in Computer Science from Clarkson University.
About Medio Systems
Medio Systems Inc. provides predictive analytics solutions for a connected world. Using a Big Data, cloud-based solution, Medio delivers real-time analytics capabilities increasing end-user engagement and transforming data into action and significant business value. Today, Medio's scalable Hadoop platform supports more than 140+ million users generating over 1 billion daily events and serving more than 4 billion personalized recommendations, ads, content, services and offers per month. A privately held company, Medio is backed by Accel Partners, Trilogy Equity Partners, Frazier Technology Ventures and Mohr Davidow Ventures. The company is headquartered in Seattle. For more information, visit www.medio.com.SOURCE Medio Systems Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV