New Discount Airfare Category Revolutionizes Coach, Business, And First Class Travel
First Class Flyer also predicts that the fare's rules, restrictions, and costs are sure to change over time, and details on the evolution of this new fare will be posted in FirstClassFlyer.com's Newsroom on a regular basis.
But the impact of the new EasyUp fares goes far beyond that. "EasyUp is going to require an entirely new 'flight booking mindset' on the part of the savvy traveler," says Bennett, who refers to the special report as "A Flight Upgrade Mindset Reset."
First Class Flyer's special report answers these vital questions:
- Which routes offer the lowest discount business and first class EasyUp fares?
- Why does EasyUps kill much of the traditional frequent flyer program thinking?
- What are the EasyUp fare rules and fine print?
- What are the differences between American Airlines and Delta Air Lines EasyUp fares?
- How do I find EasyUp fares?
- How should I use the frequent flyer miles I already have going forward?
- What other airlines are likely to follow the Americans and Delta lead?
- What other destinations are likely to be introduced beyond Africa, Asia, and Europe?
About FirstClassFlyer.comFirstClassFlyer.com has published a premium monthly newsletter and daily alerts dedicated to educating and inspiring everyone, from seasoned business travelers to novice leisure travelers, on how to upgrade their air travel experience -- often at, or for little more than, the price of coach -- since August 1996. Numerous upgrade and ticketing strategies that First Class Flyer developed over the last 16 years are used regularly today by millions of travelers, and are frequently discussed on travel blogs and forums.About Matthew Bennett Personal advisor to Academy Award Winners, sports stars, and CEOs, Matthew Bennett has been tracking down airfare deals since his days as a minor league pitcher for the Kansas City Royals, when he helped his teammates book unpublished fares. That eventually earned him the sobriquet "Mr. Upgrade" and made him a popular guy in the clubhouse. Since then, Bennett has become the leading authority on Business and First Class air travel. As Editor and Publisher of First Class Flyer since 1996, Bennett has served more than 300,000 readers and corporate clients. He is recognized worldwide as the "father" of upgrade architecture and is consulted by publications including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Conde Nast Traveler, as well as other media, among them CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and FOX News.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts