INCIDENTS: None reported.
HOW MANY: About 900.
FOR MORE: Contact Dream On Me at 877-201-4317 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, or visit the firm's website online at http://www.dreamonme.com .
____BATH SEATS DETAILS: Dream On Me Bath Seats imported by Dream On Me Inc. of South Plainfield, N.J.; sold at small retail stores and online retailers including Amazon.com and Wayfair.com from July through September 2012. The Dream On Me bath seats have a Dream On Me label under or on the rear of the bath seats. Model numbers are also printed underneath the bath seats and on the product packaging. The bath seats were manufactured in China. WHY: The bath seats fail to meet federal safety standards, including the requirements for stability. Specifically, the bath seats can tip over, posing a risk of drowning to babies. INCIDENTS: CPSC and Dream On Me have received five reports involving these bath seats, including a report of a near drowning involving a 12-month-old baby girl. The baby did not require medical treatment. HOW MANY: About 50,000. FOR MORE: Contact Dream On Me at 877-201-4317 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, or visit the firm's website online at http://www.dreamonme.com . ____ METAL CHAIRS DETAILS: Metal Chairs sold by Grandin Road of West Chester, Ohio; imported by Cinmar, LLC of West Chester, Ohio; and manufactured by K&K Exporters of Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India; sold in Grandin Road catalog and online at www.grandinroad.com from September 2011 to February 2012. The vintage-inspired, iron chairs have a shaped metal seat and legs over a metal tube frame. They have a back that consists of an arched metal tube with a metal center plate. The chairs were sold in apricot, blue, green, red or yellow as part of Grandin Road's Alsace Furniture Collection. "Made in India" is printed on a white sticker located underneath the chairs' seat.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV