More recently, the Wells Fargo Chicago Central Regional Commercial Banking Office (RCBO) in Chicago hired two relationship managers who previously served at Bank of America with nearly five decades of combined experience:
- Timothy J. Dillon, a 28-year middle market lending veteran in Illinois and Michigan. Most recently, he was a Bank of America middle market senior client manager in Chicago. Previously, he led one of LaSalle Bank’s middle market divisions. A Michigan native, Dillon graduated from Marquette University and earned an MBA from University of Detroit Mercy Business School.
- Patrick Keller, a 20-year financial services veteran in Chicago. Most recently, he was a Bank of America middle market senior credit products officer. Previously, Keller served as a client manager at LaSalle Bank. He graduated in business management from University of Wisconsin in Madison.
“Tim and Pat will contribute greatly to our growth and expansion in serving Chicago-area middle market companies across the industry spectrum,” said Betty Latson, the Wells Fargo senior vice president who leads a team of 15 Commercial Banking professionals at one of Wells Fargo’s three Chicago Commercial Banking offices. Latson has doubled the size of her team since 2009.
Recently added to the Wells Fargo Midwest Division Commercial Banking team as business development officers to increase business in the Midwest market are:
- Bob Stegmann, who has assisted CFOs throughout his career. Most recently, he led the CFO practice at Tatum in Chicago. Previously, Stegmann was a commercial loan officer and division head for 15 years at The Northern Trust Company. He graduated from The Wharton School at University of Pennsylvania and earned an MBA from Kellogg at Northwestern University. He is Chicago Chapter treasurer for the Turnaround Management Association.
- Tom Bush, a 12-year commercial banking veteran. Most recently, he was a Bank of America senior vice president and senior business development officer for Illinois middle market companies with $50 million to $1 billion in annual revenues. Previously, he served in commercial banking and consulting roles with ABN AMRO/LaSalle Bank. Bush graduated from Colorado State University and earned an MBA from Loyola University of Chicago.
About Wells FargoWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.4 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores, 12,000 ATMs, the Internet ( wellsfargo.com), and has offices in more than 35 countries to support the bank’s customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 265,000 full-time equivalent team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 26 on Fortune’s 2012 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. About Wells Fargo Commercial Banking Wells Fargo Commercial Banking serves middle market businesses with annual revenues of $20 million to $1 billion. Nationwide, Wells Fargo is the No. 1 commercial bank in the markets it serves. In addition to providing a world class customer experience for our clients, Wells Fargo commercial bankers also are committed to being good citizens, from charitable giving to volunteering and public service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV