BlowMeCool Inc. Introduces A New Product For Women With Menopausal Hot Flashes!
OTTAWA, Dec. 6, 2012 /CNW/ - BlowMeCool Inc is a year old Ottawa based manufacturer that recognized women want a more discreet way of cooling themselves during hot flashes. "I invented the BlowMeCool mini-fan after I watched too many women grab for anything, and frantically fan at the air in an effort to cool their face during a hot flash" says Brian Burge the founder of BlowMeCool.
It is designed with no exposed propellers or blades which allows it to operate while totally hidden in the hand, and still deliver a stream of air from 18 inches away. It's a small, high quality, durable, light weight, quiet, rechargeable mini-fan produced in China and marketed globally from Ottawa.
"It's so quiet nobody even knows when I'm blowing myself cool. It's a friendly little fan that's always available for my hot flashes - it's pretty cool," says Angie, age 52.
BlowMeCool is available at selected retailers and on-line at: www.blowmecool.comSOURCE BlowMeCool Inc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV