NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising-- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of LifeVantage Corporation. ("LifeVantage" or the "Company") (NasdaqCM:LFVN-News), concerning potential violations of federal securities laws.
On December 6, 2012, shares of LifeVantage fell 54 cents or 21%, trading at $1.96 during intraday trading after announcing a voluntary recall for and replace bottles of its Protandim ® , the Nrf2 Synergizer ® , a dietary supplement. The Company is taking this action due to the possible inclusion of small metal fragments in the final product. The fragments were originally discovered in batches of turmeric extract, an ingredient in Protandim ® that was purchased from a third party supplier. The Company estimates that the gross cost could be as high as $7 million before recovery from suppliers and expects the costs to be primarily reflected in the Company's second fiscal quarter results.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of LifeVantage, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV