Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims On Behalf Of Epoch Holding Corporation Shareholders
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Epoch Holding Corporation (“Epoch” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: EPHC), the parent of Epoch Investment Partners, Inc., related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by TD Bank Group. Under the terms of the agreement, TD Bank Group will acquire all outstanding shares of Epoch for $28.00 per share in cash. The agreement was unanimously approved by Epoch’s Board of Directors, and values the company at approximately $668 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Epoch Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed $28.00 per share consideration adequately values Epoch common stock. The median analyst price target for the stock is $33.50 – over five dollars above the offer price. Further, the senior management of Epoch will retain their positions in the new company.
If you are an Epoch (EPHC) shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmslaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV