Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (NYSE: BWS, brownshoe.com) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, payable December 28, 2012, to shareholders of record on December 19, 2012.
This dividend will be the 360 th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the company.
About Brown Shoe Company
Brown Shoe Company is a $2.6 billion, global, footwear company that puts consumers and their needs first, by targeting the strategic Family, Healthy Living and Contemporary Fashion platforms. We have more than 130 years of experience, passion and product innovation and operate more than 1,300 Famous Footwear and Naturalizer retail stores across the United States, Canada and China. We also design, source and market many well-known wholesale shoe brands -- such as Naturalizer, Dr. Scholl's Shoes, LifeStride, Sam Edelman, Franco Sarto, Via Spiga, Vera Wang, Vince, Avia and Ryka -- across multiple distribution channels. In addition to our retail and wholesale operations, we maintain a strong online presence with our ecommerce sites, Famous.com, Naturalizer.com and Shoes.com. Visit brownshoe.com to learn more about us. Brown Shoe Company: feel good and live better... feet first!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV