More than 65 combines and 45 agricultural tractors will be sold in the Company's St. Louis unreserved public auction on December 20-selection of agricultural equipment also featured in upcoming Chicago, IL and Minneapolis, MN auctions
ST. LOUIS, MO, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (NYSE and TSX: RBA), the world's largest auctioneer of farm, construction and other heavy equipment, will sell a large selection of late model agricultural equipment at its unreserved public auction in St. Louis, MO on December 20, 2012. Equipment highlights in the auction include 49 agricultural tractors, 66 combines, 39 headers and more. Late model agricultural equipment will also be sold at other upcoming unreserved auctions in Chicago, IL ( December 12) and Minneapolis, MN ( December 14). Bids can be made in the auctions in-person at the auction site, online in real time at www.rbauction.com or by proxy.
"This upcoming auction in St. Louis features a great mix of late model agricultural equipment from John Deere, Case and other quality manufacturers—and we will continue to add industrial, transportation and agricultural equipment right up to the day of the sale," said Nick Pacino, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. "As with all Ritchie Bros. auctions, the auction is completely open to the public—everyone is welcome to come to our site to inspect and test the equipment prior to the auction. With close to 250 of the 500 items in the auction being agricultural, we have a really good selection of quality ag equipment for anyone in the industry. Every item will be sold on auction day to highest bidder, regardless of price—with no minimum bids or reserve prices whatsoever."
More than 500 equipment items and trucks will be sold in the St. Louis, MO auction (2436 Old Country Inn Dr., Caseyville, IL 62232). Specific equipment highlights in the auction include:
- 23 late model John Deere combines
- 18 late model Case IH combines
- 16 late model John Deere 4WD tractors
- 15 late model John Deere headers
- seven late model John Deere MFWD tractors
- four late model Case IH 4WD tractors
- four late model John Deere sprayers
- Auction locations & phone numbers:
- St. Louis, MO: 2436 Old Country Inn Dr., Caseyville, IL 62232 | Phone: +1.618.688.1625
- Chicago, IL: 2400 Ritchie Rd., Morris, IL 60450 | Phone: +1.815.941.6400
- Minneapolis, MN: 6000 W Frontage Rd., Medford, MN 55049 | Phone: +1.507.774.5050
- Every auction is open to the public; registration to bid is free; a refundable bid deposit may be required
- How to register and bid:
- In person at the auction site
- Online at rbauction.com - register in advance and bid online in real time on auction day; a refundable bid deposit may be required; first-time online bidders should register several days in advance of the auction
- By proxy - phone the auction site to place a proxy bid
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV