Sartori Cheese Announces December '12 Days Of Christmas' Facebook Promotion
PLYMOUTH, Wis., Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sartori Cheese announced today the details of its Twelve Days of Christmas Facebook promotion. Each day, from Saturday, December 8 th through Wednesday, December 19 th, the company will host a new contest over its Facebook page at www.facebook.com/sartoricheese.
Daily, Facebook fans of the company will be presented with a new challenge or activity ranging from recipe creation to Sartori trivia. Prizes will be awarded daily and will vary from small collections of wedges to Limited Edition Gift Boxes and even a half wheel of Classic Parmesan.
In all, the company plans to send nearly 100 prizes over the course of the twelve day promotion. "We are very fortunate to have a great following on our Facebook page," says Associate Marketing Manager, Ryan Gillespie. "We look at this as a great way to share the holiday spirit and a really fun way to say thank you to our fans."About Sartori Sartori has been producing artisan and premium cheese for seven decades for Specialty, Retail, Ingredient, Restaurant and Food Service markets. Based in Plymouth, Wisconsin, Sartori has an impressive array of award winning cheese noted for innovative approaches and consistent top quality across their entire line. For more information, please visit www.sartoricheese.com or call us directly at 800-558-5888. https://www.facebook.com/sartoricheese SOURCE Sartori
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV