New Dunkin' Donuts® Seasonal Coffees Make Holiday Gift Giving Easy
ORRVILLE, Ohio, Dec. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Donuts® packaged coffee is celebrating the holidays with a new Gingerbread Cookie variety! Jump into the season with a big mug of delicious Dunkin' Donuts coffee at home with friends and family. Other holiday varieties include Pumpkin Spice and Mocha Mint. Complementing its whimsical packaging, select bags of Dunkin' Donuts seasonal coffees include a paper gift tag, making it the perfect stocking stuffer, hostess gift or holiday treat.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this content, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/58313-dunkin-donuts-seasonal-coffees-holiday-gift-giving/
To brew more holiday cheer, Dunkin' Donuts packaged coffee has partnered with popular crafting blogger, Cindy Hopper, founder of SkipToMyLou.org to share creative gift wrap ideas."I love wrapping holiday gifts – from little treasures like Dunkin' Donuts seasonal packaged coffee to bigger presents like kids' toys and electronics – in unexpected and creative ways," said Hopper. "You simply need some motivation and imagination, to create packaging that will delight any gift recipient!"
- Tie Two Together – Have the gift and its wrapping complement one another. Place a bag of new Dunkin' Donuts Gingerbread Cookie coffee in a cookie jar. Present the Pumpkin Spice variety in a basket of mini-pumpkins, or serve Mocha Mint with a favorite chocolate bar.
- A Touch of Fun – Make packaging playful by adding a small toy like a jump rope as ribbon or jingle bells to the top of the gift.
- Keep a Cushion – Replace packing peanuts with colorful tissue paper, blown up balloons or even wrapped candies, to create an eye-catching display when recipients open their package.
- Wrap It Up – Instead of purchasing wrapping paper, see what's available at home to use. Newspaper comics, wallpaper scraps or even pages from an old atlas or map make memorable gift wrap.
- Look to Nature – Add a fresh flower, pretty shell or sprig of mistletoe for an elegant, outdoor element to any holiday gift.
- Contain Yourself – Instead of the standard cardboard box, house gifts in decorative tins, hat boxes or fruit crates for a clever presentation.
- Two in One – If gifting seasonal food or beverages, pair the gift with serving items. For example, offer Dunkin' Donuts packaged coffee in a mug, or wrap the package with a ribbon attached to a coffee scoop.
- Tag, You're It – Focus on the gift tag. Use unusual items like recipe cards, luggage tags or coasters to identify gift recipients.
- Stamp It Out – View plain wrapping paper as a canvas by covering it with a unique pattern of colorful rubber stamp prints.
- Monogram Madness – Personalize presents by including the recipients' initials on the wrapping. Write their initials all over the paper or affix cut out letters or cookie cutters in their initials as gift tags.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV